MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SA Ausweis photo id?

Article about: hi guys is this a SA uniform walter has on? looks like diamond insignia to the arm?

Default SA Ausweis photo id?

SA Ausweis photo id?SA Ausweis photo id?hi guys is this a SA uniform walter has on? looks like diamond insignia to the arm?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Ausweis photo id?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA Ausweis photo id?

It's not an SA uniform, but an early uniform for NSDAP Political Leaders.

His rank insignia are of the short-lived 1933-1934 pattern. The twin silver Litzen on the collar patches combined with the two knots on the silver shoulder cords and cap corps identify him as a Kreisleiter. (The same design was also worn by the ranks of Reichsinspekteur and Reichsorganisationsleiter, but in gold.)

Here is a stylized insignia table for this period:
    File:EarlyNaziPartyRanks-NARA.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The black sleeve diamonds on the left upper arm were also short-lived and only used around 1933 until they were replaced by the Swastika brassard. (For a brief transitional phase, they were worn together with the brassard.)
    Only a part of the central emblem on his sleeve diamond shows, but it appears to the "Party-Badge"-like design worn by Stabsleiter (= staff leaders).

[There were other sleeve diamonds, too: For example, those of Amtswalter (Officials) had the "political" national insigne; those for faction leaders in the Reichstag a shield design with their state's colors and those for faction leaders on city councils their city's emblem.]
    Last edited by HPL2008; 10-19-2010 at 05:36 PM.

well i knew it! thank you very much for your time it says on the front of the uniform one (i have two for him) hes a diplomlandwirt~ university trained agriculturist? so these two auswies are not SA after all as i thought.

heres a few more pics of them,SA Ausweis photo id?SA Ausweis photo id?SA Ausweis photo id?SA Ausweis photo id?SA Ausweis photo id?SA Ausweis photo id?SA Ausweis photo id?

Yes; Diplomlandwirt is the academic degree held by a college-/university trained Agronomist. (The best-known example for a holder of this degree being, of course, Heinrich Himmler...)

On the cover of the Gau Baden ID, Plesch's job is given as "Geschäftsführer der agrarpolitischen Abteilung", i.e. Manager of the Agro-Political Department.

hi thanks again for the further id i have been reading your posts over a number of weeks and you are a real fountain of information a true credit to this forum my freind!!!

regards,Ewan

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    I have been reading your posts over a number of weeks and you are a real fountain of information a true credit to this forum my freind!!!
    Naww; for the most part I just know where to look things up!

Glad as always to oblige my friends and neighbors!

?

The position of "Geschäftsführer der agrarpolitischen Abteilung" is supported by the signature of Richard Walter Darré, the later Reichsminister of Food and Agriculture.
    Woske.