Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Scrap book of some kind? Full of Photos!

Article about: kind of spooky look

Default Scrap book of some kind? Full of Photos!

Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos! Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!

Picked this up today, looks like pictures glued in to album, thanks for looking
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 10-31-2011 at 03:42 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scrap book of some kind?  Full of Photos!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Scrap book of some kind? Full of Photos!

That looks awesome Mate, should post a few more pics

I like that Mike thanks for showing.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by WOODSNAKE View Post
    That looks awesome Mate, should post a few more pics
    I just did.....hehe Sorry the pics looks better than the camera give credit, also the glare is a nightmare

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    I just did.....hehe Sorry the pics looks better than the camera give credit, also the glare is a nightmare
    Thanks Eric, and Woodsnake......sigh, was saving and it paid off, finally got some period photos!

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    I'LL SAY!!! thats quite a book ya have there.

Do you see the armband the youth is wearing on photo 9, top center? Never seen this before...actually never seen alot of things in here before

Nice catch, Mike! Now you can put a face on each and every big-name fellow of the Reich! The title is "Men and Events". Translating the other page will take me a while. Meantime you could check if it has a pic of Röhm to get a rough estimate on when the album was published.

Cheers, MB.

Very interesting. It looks to me like a cigarette card album.

Rob

Quote by Baecker View Post
    Nice catch, Mike! Now you can put a face on each and every big-name fellow of the Reich! The title is "Men and Events". Translating the other page will take me a while. Meantime you could check if it has a pic of Röhm to get a rough estimate on when the album was published.

Cheers, MB.
    Yea there is no date, but looks like 30's maybe?, not much on pics and dates, hehe thanks for looking!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast