Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Brownshirt Photo i thought i would share.

Article about: Here is a photo i thought i would share with you all. Showing the front, and back with the photo dated. Brian

Default SS Brownshirt Photo i thought i would share.

Here is a photo i thought i would share with you all.

Showing the front, and back with the photo dated.

Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Brownshirt Photo i thought i would share.   SS Brownshirt Photo i thought i would share.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Brownshirt Photo i thought i would share.
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Brownshirt Photo i thought i would share.

Nice early photo Brian !

Regards, Steve.

Thanks. And i never put any type of writing or anything on them when i post a pic, in case some one wanted to save them to their computer.

I have the original, and that's all that matters to me.

Brian

?

Nice photo,and you are right,it is very annoying when people put marks on their pictures.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Great photo and good detail of the early SA brownshirt before the addition of the single shoulder board. The SS brownshirts had black leather buttons. SA had either gold or silver colored metallic buttons, as does the brownshirt in the photo.

I attach a photo of an early SS brownshirt that was upgraded for the traditional uniform by adding a loop for the shoulder board. Next to it is an SA traditional brownshirt for a former member of the Stosstrupp Adolf hitler.

Bob Hritz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Brownshirt Photo i thought i would share.  

Very nice pic, thank you.

And, yes it annoys me when people put markings on their pics, thats why i dont do that, I want to share what i have, and if someone wants to add a pic to their collection, so be it, like i said be fore, I have the original, and thats all that matters to me.

Brian

Take it you would prefer Not to see the Photos that Show Water Marks at all? Many People Don't show there Items because of People Steeling there Pics and selling these as there own. So the Few that do Mark them and Share with you, Are Branded annoying??

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Very nice pic, thank you.

And, yes it annoys me when people put markings on their pics, thats why i dont do that, I want to share what i have, and if someone wants to add a pic to their collection, so be it, like i said be fore, I have the original, and thats all that matters to me.

Brian

I meant its annoying to see pics with markings on them, i know people have an habit of stealing pics, but if i was to post pics for sale, like in eBay, then yes i would mark it in a way so that they could not do that, I would not do that in here, because i feel this is a much better community than that.

And in here , I dont care if other members in here copied them for them selves.

Would you rather me marked my pics i post in here, so that other members could not copy, and save them.

I dont see a problem with other members in here, copying, and selling other members pics in here, as i trust the members in here.

Brian

That's up to you if you Do or Don't Mark your Photos! I'm not going to Find it annoying either way......Yes I do have a Problem with Members selling My photos as there own. I pay good Money for these!

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I meant its annoying to see pics with markings on them, i know people have an habit of stealing pics, but if i was to post pics for sale, like in eBay, then yes i would mark it in a way so that they could not do that, I would not do that in here, because i feel this is a much better community than that.

And in here , I dont care if other members in here copied them for them selves.

Would you rather me marked my pics i post in here, so that other members could not copy, and save them.

I dont see a problem with other members in here, copying, and selling other members pics in here, as i trust the members in here.

Brian

I guess , I'm more trusting of other members in here.

Sorry, if i offended you, as it was not my intention to do so.

Brian

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast