Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS collar tab identiciation....

Article about: I have a collar tab like this. I was told they didn't exist. Can as someone help me with this one, I'm assuming this to be a period pic, and not a re-enactor. Can a somebody tell me anything

Default SS collar tab identiciation....

I have a collar tab like this. I was told they didn't exist. Can as someone help me with this one, I'm assuming this to be a period pic, and not a re-enactor. Can a somebody tell me anything about this? Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS collar tab identiciation....  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS collar tab identiciation.... 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS collar tab identiciation....
    P
    Many

The collar patch existed and was worn by Italian SS volunteers. (It has been identified as being for the 1st or the 2nd Battalion of the Italian SS Legion; I don't know which is accurate.)

The man in the photo is Pio Filippani Ronconi:

Pio Filippani Ronconi - Wikipedia

Two more photos of the patch in wear can be found here (click to enlarge):

Italian SS | On the gothic line

Furthermore, the collar insignia was announced in a 1944 issue of Avamguardia, Italian SS' propaganda periodical, I have somewhere in my messy archive.

Thank you everyone. Is there anywhere to compare mine? Or dia anyone have an original? I know it's a long shot, I got this in a grouping a few years back.

CBH
    ?

You might check some of the sticky posts in SS insignia area, some show very rare items.
    I'm not sure if I've seen these shown, but it's worth a look.

Default .....

I've looked around haven't had any luck, blut in the archives, or the internet. I'm guessing the rank tab, is no good, as the stripe glows, I've always thought these fantasy as I have never seen this one, but here's some close ups if anyone is interested. They originally came in a grouping, with a Spanish Blue Division patch, which was my reason for purchasing.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS collar tab identiciation....   SS collar tab identiciation....