Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS photo album

Article about: Hello everyone, Just wanted to share my new SS album, the mailman birthday me today. First, it really *****, someone felt the need to defaced this, as you can see, the sigrunes, were ripped

Default SS photo album

Hello everyone,
    Just wanted to share my new SS album, the mailman birthday me today. First, it really *****, someone felt the need to defaced this, as you can see, the sigrunes, were ripped off, as well as some letting before them. I'm very curious as to what this one said. In the process of looking for a crayon, to run, over a piece of paper, to try and make it out. So the second pic, is said, portion of the cover, can only make out, "4......," so far. Anyway, think there is only about 20 pics. I love the runic collar tabs, as well as, many of men with the, "Unterscharfuhrer," tab. Don't know why, if this was maybe from a training exercise, or from an SS school? Idk. Also, what's cool, is this album, contained a letter from an SS feldpost, which I still haven't translated. Anyway, enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS photo album   SS photo album  

SS photo album   SS photo album  

SS photo album  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS photo album
    P
    Many

More
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS photo album   SS photo album  

CBH
    ?

I like the Latvian Volunteer shield photo, look forward to seeing the others.