Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS SD Postcard

Article about: Hello, i recently purchased postcard from estand on WAF, seller was selling numerous TR postcards stating that they are original, one of them was this one for \\$45; "Die Polizei Im Fonte

Default SS SD Postcard

Hello, i recently purchased postcard from estand on WAF, seller was selling numerous TR postcards stating that they are original, one of them was this one for $45; "Die Polizei Im Fonteinsatz"
    Once I received the postcard it was very light weight on a thin paper not a lot of stains just few bands here and there, you would think that there would be more stains as being Feldpost, I know that the reverse looks original but it could still be printout of the original, don't know need help!?
    If anyone has the same postcard or knows anything about these can you please help?

Thanks, Val
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS SD Postcard   SS SD Postcard  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS SD Postcard
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS SD Postcard

Hello,I am operaman and I have this same card,mine is not used but the paper that it is printed is much lighter in weight than most other TR cards.I would say that your card is real and in very good condition.If I remember I paid under 100.00 for this card.yours is better because of the Fieldpost and message.45.00 is a true bargain.Regards

Thank you Operaman, i held a lot of different TR postcars in my hand but this one is very light in weight as you noticed front and back look original, i just had my reserves because it was light weight! i just needed other members to confirm that their postcard was same in weight i appriciate your response.

I have the same card and I was concerned how thin it was. After asking around it appears they are all the same and nothing to worry about

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images SS SD Postcard  SS SD Postcard 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Definately original, the ones i have come across are all on thin stock. Most if real used are damaged through mail because of it's fraility; thats a good one you have there.

Nick and Plas
    Thank you Guys

I have an Afrikakampfer card and that is also on thinner card than I had expected and I think many of these types of cards are on thin card.

Jerry
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.