Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Stug wrap football club pic

Article about: It is not often that I buy German TR period items these day but I could not resist this picture today amongst some allied pics I bought. Two troopers in Assault gun feld grau wraps in front

Default Stug wrap football club pic

It is not often that I buy German TR period items these day but I could not resist this picture today amongst some allied pics I bought.

Two troopers in Assault gun feld grau wraps in front of the club house? of the Nurnberg Fussball club or similar. One of them wearing an m43 cap has an EKII ribbon and an assault badge whilst the other in the side cap appears to have an arm shield above a chevron.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stug wrap football club pic   Stug wrap football club pic  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stug wrap football club pic
    P
    Many

wonder if the pic can be matched today Jerry?

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    wonder if the pic can be matched today jerry?
    Yes!!!

Stug wrap football club pic
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    wonder if the pic can be matched today Jerry?
    I notice that Ned has answered that question Harry and to be honest I am not surprised that it is unrecognisable today.
    Regards,

Jerry

Quote by Anon View Post
    Two troopers in Assault gun feld grau wraps in front of the club house? of the Nurnberg Fussball club or similar.
    The club is indeed the 1. FCN [1st Football Club of Nuremberg]. Simply known as "Der Club" to its fans (who, in turn, are known as "Clubberer") it is still very much in existence and still using the same logo (with very minor changes to the lettering and shade):

1. FC N
    1. FC N
    1. FC N

Quote by Anon View Post
    I notice that Ned has answered that question Harry and to be honest I am not surprised that it is unrecognisable today.
    Apologies if I trod on your toes Jerry.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Apologies if I trod on your toes Jerry.

Regards, Ned.
    no need Ned, i am always happy for your input and it saved me having to track down a recent picture of the ground. More old pics of the ground would be good to see if it can be matched against the location.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

what a neat photo pair. Never seen any heer photos related to sports memorabilia