Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Are these real? Nazi RLM issued propaganda?

Article about: Are these real? I bought a lot of 8 for around \\$65 (I still have time to back out..) I'm not really interested in value but don't want to get hosed for fake stuff. Does anyone know when thes

Default Are these real? Nazi RLM issued propaganda?

Are these real? I bought a lot of 8 for around $65 (I still have time to back out..)

I'm not really interested in value but don't want to get hosed for fake stuff. Does anyone know when these were printed and what they were used for etc? Am I paying too much?

I bought this one (below) at a flea market the other day for $5... it's like 6cmx9cm the front is gloss and the back feels like a fiber paper. Is it real? Why the Nr.4 printed on the back?

Last edited by beginner; 11-08-2011 at 05:54 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these real? Nazi RLM issued propaganda?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Are these real? Nazi RLM issued propaganda?

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

These appear to be for the most part commercially printed cards showing images taken by German War Correspondents (PK). For me, the price sounds far too high?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree with Ade!
    The price is way to high, I don’t even think the original photos are worth that much..

Best regards from Norway

?

They look ok. Price i don't know about. But hey, it's less than 10$ a pic.

Is there any way to know when they were printed? I'd be interested in them if they were actually used during the time period. Also, what would be a reasonable price? He says that "about the photos some i bought in Israel from a big collector And some i bought from a big dealer from Munich germay" -- He's from israel.

?

Now this begin to sound just a little strange to me. There is a lot of pics available out there.

Until you get them in hand to examine the paper, it is almost impossible to tell if these are period items or not.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!