Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

TR made imperial style post card?

Article about: Hey guys I picked this postcard up at an antiques fair today. I wasn’t entirely sure if it was from the imperial era OR third reich era. The font of the text on the reverse with the “36” on

?

Default TR made imperial style post card?

Hey guys I picked this postcard up at an antiques fair today. I wasn’t entirely sure if it was from the imperial era OR third reich era.

The font of the text on the reverse with the “36” on the bottom made me think it was third reich era. But at the same time the lack of swastikas made me think it was imperial produced as the third reich era would of definitely included swasitkas to try normalise the Nazi government with the people of the old era.

What do you guys think? Its a really nicely produced postcard nonetheless and a cool display piece.

TR made imperial style post card?TR made imperial style post card?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TR made imperial style post card?
    P
    Many

Hiya mate, that card looks like it's from WW1, it says Kriegskarte (war card). The 36 at the bottom isn't a date it's a postcode for part the Kreuzberg district of Berlin.

?

Cheers! The printing quality seemed to nice for ww1. But if thats the case i will look out for more!