Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Who is this Luftwaffe Ritterkreutz Holder

Article about: got this photos in a set looks like father and son, but who is he, have newer seen him before

Default Who is this Luftwaffe Ritterkreutz Holder

got this photos in a set looks like father and son, but who is he, have newer seen him before

Who is this  Luftwaffe Ritterkreutz Holder

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Who is this  Luftwaffe Ritterkreutz Holder
    P
    Many

Default Re: Who is this Luftwaffe Ritterkreutz Holder

no one knows

still no one

I cannot look anymore, I keep getting a crink in my neck trying to look at them.

Brian

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I cannot look anymore, I keep getting a crink in my neck trying to look at them.

Brian
    is it now better looks like i found something hard to find out got this set in a big lot of photos and i kills my nervs not to know who he is, and i search all the time for the antswer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Who is this  Luftwaffe Ritterkreutz Holder  

?

Man Klinger, I dunno? My first impression was stuka Pilot Oscar Denort, but he won the oak leaves too. I will take a few minutes and look around some reference sites I have saved. He has enough awards showing to get some ideas flowing im sure. But there are also SO MANY luftwaffe Oberluetenant RK holders with the same exact awards. Those photos are IMO definitely father and son! Both have identical facial features.
    Last edited by Bill T; 11-03-2010 at 01:53 AM.

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Man Klinger, I dunno? My first impression was stuka Pilot Oscar Denort, but he won the oak leaves too. I will take a few minutes and look around some reference sites I have saved. He has enough awards showing to get some ideas flowing im sure. Those photos are IMO definitely father and son! Both have identical facial features
    thanks for trying to help

?

im still lookin through some pictures on the Kacha`s Luftwaffe Page site (the aces of the luftwaffe site). I found 2 that look like him, but im still lookin for that definite match. Ive already looked at all names up to the "S" last names

thats nice of you, i had a look on a lot of sides but not even a close match, who are the lookalikes

?

Man Im sorry Klinger, I looked through every photo and names A-Z on Kachas Luftwaffe page under Luftwaffe Experten and I didnt see a match. I thought for sure I would find him since there are like over 200 luftwaffe personel, most of whom are RK holders. I wont give up on it, but maybe some1 can help out with an answer much quicker than me! lol. I didnt save the names of the lookalikes, but I made sure i doublechecked em before passing on them. There are too many names there to remeber who I thought looked like him, sorry

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast