Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Winter on the Eastern Front

Article about: by Paul E Attachment 455026Attachment 455027 PAK 40 from 14 / Gren Regt 162 in action Narva 1944 !! By the looks of the rounded shield I would be inclined to say a PaK 38 Larry

Default Winter on the Eastern Front

Hi Guys I started a similar thread on the Propaganda Threads ,so to rectify that I am Starting a new one here in the Photo Threads Here are some of my photos from the Bitter winter of 41/42 Lancere
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winter on the Eastern Front   Winter on the Eastern Front  

Winter on the Eastern Front   Winter on the Eastern Front  

Winter on the Eastern Front  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Winter on the Eastern Front
    P
    Many

Default Re: Winter on the Eastern Front

Here is a stack of photos from my private collection Enjoy Winter on the Eastern FrontWinter on the Eastern FrontWinter on the Eastern FrontWinter on the Eastern FrontWinter on the Eastern Front
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Winter on the Eastern Front  

They don't look very well dressed for the weather. Makes me cold just to look at the pictures. Thanks for posting.

Some great shots here. Are you able to read any of the names on the graves in the third photo? If you can, we might be able to figure out exactly where these were taken.

That photo of the SS cemetery is interesting, they've used the life rune rather than the death rune.

Here is a sharper imge of the grave I believe the Grave site is from 6th SS Nord Mountain Division Winter on the Eastern Front

Here is a photo from my collection 4th SS feb 1942 Winter on the Eastern Front

Otto Beddig Dec 1941 4th SS Polizei Dec 1941 Winter on the Eastern Front

Here are two LIG 18 Infantry Gun photos from Winter 42/43 Russian Front Winter on the Eastern FrontWinter on the Eastern Front

Guys These are photos from Albums in my Collection NO HOTLINKING PLEASE these are all cropped in my photoshop from Original Prints Lancere ..

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast