Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother

Article about: Hello friends, here I want to present you some photos of my grandmother's brother. I don't know anything about him except his familiy state and that he served in WWII. Even my father doesn't

Default WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother

Hello friends,

here I want to present you some photos of my grandmother's brother.

I don't know anything about him except his familiy state and that he served in WWII. Even my father doesn't remember more about him. Perhaps he remembers his full name and what happend to him. I will ask my father when he's back from holidays.

I publish all photos without a copyright imprint, but the copyright to all photos belong to my father MD. Dr. Heinrich König as the first still living familiy member.

None of the photos is commented on the back, so I don't know where they've been taken. If someone can tell anything about a photo please feel free to leave a comment.

I hope you like these photos too.

Cheers, Martin

WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother
    P
    Many

Default Re: WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother

Photo 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother   WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother  

WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother   WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother  

Photo 5, 6, 7 & 8

WWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmother

Photo 9, 10 & 11

WWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmother

Photo 12, 13, 14 & 15

WWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmother

Photo 16 & 17

WWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmother

Photo 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 & 23

WWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmother

Photo 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 & 29

WWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmotherWWII photos of the brother of my grandmother

... and the last four - Photo 30, 31, 32 & 33
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother   WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother  

WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother   WWII photos of the brother of my grandmother  

?

Nice photos,very smart cool looking guy .I should imagine the ladies took a shine to the man as well!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast