Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

I'm Trying to identify the Luftwaffe Colonel in this Locket Photograph

Article about: Hello, I just joined so please bare with me. I seem to be having trouble finding how to post photographs of two photo's I found inside a gold locket I bought many years ago from a guy that p

?

Smile I'm Trying to identify the Luftwaffe Colonel in this Locket Photograph

Hello, I just joined so please bare with me. I seem to be having trouble finding how to post photographs of two photo's I found inside a gold locket I bought many years ago from a guy that purchased a huge lot of Nazi Medals/badges/etc at auction in Baltimore MD US... this item being mixed among literally 1000's of other authentic pieces I have no reason to believe it is faked. The photo's are certainly authentic, with celluloid covers, and I have never seen these photo's anywhere...
    I Guess their were only so many Luftwaffe Colonels, which is what i was told was the uniform the guy is wearing in the picture, so someone must know who he is... Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm Trying to identify the Luftwaffe Colonel in this Locket Photograph
    P
    Many

Default Re: I'm Trying to identify the Luftwaffe Colonel in this Locket Photograph

Really need a photo to help you properly! Welcome Friend!

?

Default Re: I'm Trying to identify the Luftwaffe Colonel in this Locket Photograph

Please email me and I will send the photo's

?

Thanks Man, you can email me at [email] and I will send... been trying to upload this for an hour

Kev,

Edit out your e-mail address and send it via p.m. or you'll get spammed to death!

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

It's locket with Swastika containing the photo of a Luftwaffe Offizier on one side, and a photo of a Wehrmacht NCO and a Kriegsmarine Sailor...Perhaps father and sons...

?

Thanks

?

I presume they are his sons in the other picture... do you recognize the Colonel? and if I might ask can you post the picture... for some reason I am having a hell of a time

?