Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Personal box DAK 21 panz. div. very cool!

Article about: I just recently bought this box. Can anybody give me an idea on how much it could be worth?

Default Personal box DAK 21 panz. div. very cool!

I just recently bought this box. Can anybody give me an idea on how much it could be worth?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Personal box DAK 21 panz. div. very cool!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Personal box DAK 21 panz. div. very cool!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Personal box DAK 21 panz. div. very cool!

If it's 100% original period item, it's probably priceless. You cant go through the catalogues or websites to find out what how much it's worth. These things cost usually as much as the seller asks and the buyer is ready to pay.

Thanks. That's what I thought. I will upload some more pics later.

Here are some more pics!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Personal box DAK 21 panz. div. very cool!   Personal box DAK 21 panz. div. very cool!  

Personal box DAK 21 panz. div. very cool!   Personal box DAK 21 panz. div. very cool!  

Personal box DAK 21 panz. div. very cool!   Personal box DAK 21 panz. div. very cool!  

?

The trouble is, can it ever be proven to be real? Maybe the box itself could be but the markings? And that may kill the value...
    Ohhhhh- pillage then burn...

Quote by Matt L View Post
    The trouble is, can it ever be proven to be real? Maybe the box itself could be but the markings? And that may kill the value...
    The guy I bought it from diden't even know what it was. I bought it together with a whole bunch of other militaria. I am very sure this box is authentic together with the markings. I just wish I could test this somewhere...

I think I am convinced that this is real, and I am a big skeptic on items of this nature.

The overall wear, I think, looks convincing.

What is the name of the soldier on the box?

Cheers, Ade.

I agree with Ade , going by these photos it looks good , i would be happy with it , cheers Raymond

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I think I am convinced that this is real, and I am a big skeptic on items of this nature.

The overall wear, I think, looks convincing.

What is the name of the soldier on the box?

Cheers, Ade.

I think the name is on the left bottom side on the topside of the box. It says ''Lupper'' (correct me if I am wrong) Who could help me figuring out the correct name and rang of this soldier Ade?

Hi Mikel,
    I like the box and as said it look original in patina, It is a very collectable item as the Africa Corp only lasted two yrs eight
    months before being defeated. Nice find.
    Dave.