Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia

Article about: Trench art exhibition made by the members of Estonian military history club, mostly of items show belonged to the collection of Espenlaub militaria

?

Default Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia

Trench art exhibition made by the members of Estonian military history club, mostly of items show belonged to the collection of Espenlaub militaria
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia   Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia  

Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia   Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia
    P
    Many

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia   Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia  

Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia   Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia  

?

another part

Default Re: Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia

Grüß Gott Kameraden,

Where can I get a copy of that Trench Art book? It looks great!

Horrido!
    Patrick

Default Re: Trench art exhibition in Tallinn- Estonia

hey Heeresbergfuhrer can you take a closer pic of your wooden statue in your pic bottom left, thanks,shane

Brand new member here. It is amazing the level of preservation these finds exhibit. My sole WWI German helmet is a rather unremarkable grey/ green but displays the remains of the address tag glued to the front when shipped home. Never have been able to trace it'
    Just read where the British have recently recovered two of their long missing dead from France and were interred with honors.
    Thank you all for manning this website RETREAD

?

Dimas - Great collection - Love it when a collector sets a sight in a particular regalia and follows through-

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

I would also like to know how to purchase a copy of the book that may show more details of this fascinating exhibit. And what ever the price probably cheaper than flying there, and with my luck, getting to the door just as it closed on the last day of the exhibit!

Patrick

Actually You can not buy this book because this book does not exist:-(. The photos are taken from the exhibition stends. I also collect trench art and as far I know there are no book about it at all.