Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Wolhow sticks

Article about: Here's ours small collektion of trench sticks. The tradition to do such sticks is very old. In German army it was since WWI i think. But now they well nown as a "Wolhow sticks". Wo

?

Default Re: Wolhow sticks

Lipovik- looks, like this belonged to the Luft Feldivisionen, in that place where found a lot of FJ helmets. Here is the pictures from Dubovik and Lipovik

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wolhow sticks
    P
    Many

?

Glad you enjoyed the stick/pictures - its very interesting to see the LW/FJ items could have belonged to the same man that owned the stick, thanks for showing.
    Horst

?

Looks like the alluminium cap on the bottom of stick is a flare pistol patron

?

gurov - good observation , it does look like it was -

Horst

?

Just Another one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wolhow sticks   Wolhow sticks  

Wolhow sticks   Wolhow sticks  

Wolhow sticks  

?

gurov - another nice walking stick, thanks for showing

Horst

?

1 - is the stick from the Narwa front, with the inscription of nazi eagle, snake of course and dated 1944.
    2 - is the stick with the inscription Leningrad - Siwerskaja, dated 1941-1943.
    Siwerskaja is the place near the Leningrad where djuring 3 years was the head-quarter of the Group of Army North, there were supply stocks, main german airfield in that region, hospitals et cetery..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wolhow sticks   Wolhow sticks  

?

I turned down the perfect stick that was carved by an NC mach. but got the sloppy hand carved one, just sold it on ebay

?

Ther still a chanse to buy them, every collector's meeting in Germany I pick up about 3 -5 of them...Nearest meeting in September 10. Will go there! Some of them is not a cheap, Mr Megele, sell them third year for over than 350 eur...
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Some great sticks been shown here, the work on them is fantastic,anyone got anymore to show ??

regards

Paul

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast