Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

2 -Adolf Hitler signed letters while @ Landsberg Prison personal

Article about: More... by: Finnys Description: 2 - Adolf Hitler signed personal letters, sent to the same woman, months apart, while he was in Landsberg Prison. Comes with both original envelopes and a pos

Default 2 -Adolf Hitler signed letters while @ Landsberg Prison personal

More...

by: Finnys

Description: 2 - Adolf Hitler signed personal letters, sent to the same woman, months apart, while he was in Landsberg Prison.
    Comes with both original envelopes and a postal receipt from Landsberg Prison.

One has the cancelled postmark from "LANDSBERG" Prison, dated nd the postal receipt with "A. Hitler" and "Landsberg" on it as the FROM, dated 9/24/1924

A second thank you letter was sent to her again after his release Jan 14, 1925 which was sent from Hitler in Munich postmarked and dated " Munich- 14 1 25"

The letter content is a thank you note for sending him a pillow while in prison.

Rare personal letters from Hitler. Most of his signed paperwork are official documents, rarely are they insights into his personal life.

These documents have been authenticated by Alexander Historical Auctions and were in the Dec 2011 auction.

Both letters are typed, and hand signed in ink "Adolf Hitler".

Authentication guaranteed, 7 day money back guarantee. call for more info 401-454-0269

(the red pen lines are NOT on the actual envelope. that is only on the digital image NOT on the real item)

here is the translation as I got them:

Landsberg/L. 8.10.24

Very honoured Miss!

Please take for the for me made and as gift transferred pillow my most cordial thanks.

With german salvation-greeting

Their very devoted

Adolf Hitler (hand Signature)
    ----------------------------------

In 1925 the same Miss Jung wrote again to A. H. and congratulated to him to the release from the fortress detention. Thereupon she received again a letter from A. H. from Munich, in which this thanks her for it.
    Munich 14. January 25.

Very honoured Miss!

For the friendly attention on the occasion of my release and for the friendly congratulations. I thank you in the best way.

With faithful-german "Heigruss" (mistake in writing for salvation-greeting)
    Adolf Hitler (hand Signature)

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 -Adolf Hitler signed letters while @ Landsberg Prison personal
    P
    Many