Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Jersey Occupied by Michael Ginns

Article about: More... by: JERSEY 34 Description: Jersey Occupied by Michael Ginns. I have just picked up a few new condition copies of this excellent book. If you are only ever going to have one book on t

Default Jersey Occupied by Michael Ginns

More...

by: JERSEY 34

Description: Jersey Occupied by Michael Ginns.
    I have just picked up a few new condition copies of this excellent book. If you are only ever going to have one book on the German Occupation of Jersey then this should be it. There was only one print run and there will be no more. There are over 500 pages in the book with masses of useful info for the collector and historian alike. There are chapters on the German army, airforce and navy as well as Defences and deployment, Construction of defences etc. All of this is broken up with many photo's of the time. It goes into detail telling what unit was where and what weapons were at its disposal. This is the bible of German info with regards to Jersey.
    I am selling the few copies I have for £20.00 each, with postage be extra and at cost to your location. Payment can be made by cheque in Sterling or via paypal (all fees to be covered by the buyer, or send the money "as a friend".

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many