Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Kriegsmarine Maintenance regulations manual M.DV.Nr.847 rare expandable edition

Article about: More... by: subjoe Description: You are bidding on a very rare KRIEGSMARINE maintenance regulation manual M.DV.Nr.847 . This is the rare expandable edition . This book is made up of a hard c

Default Kriegsmarine Maintenance regulations manual M.DV.Nr.847 rare expandable edition

More...

by: subjoe

Description: You are bidding on a very rare KRIEGSMARINE maintenance regulation manual M.DV.Nr.847 . This is the rare expandable edition .
    This book is made up of a hard cover and many individual soft cover manuals inside held toger bu white paper straps and string loops . As new editions are released the straps can be opened and the string loops placed over the straps and help between the two hard covers . There are editions from 1936 to 1943 or 1944 . There are maintenance regulation books for U-Boats , torpedo boats , surface ships , ships boilers , electrical devices etc.
    This Book is well marked with KRIEGSMARINE / KM markings and to make this book even more ultra rare this book was used post war by the D.M./R.K.S.H , G.M./S.A.S.H or the German Mine Sweeping Administration Schleswig Holstein . This book was used post war and the national Kriegsmarine emblems used throughout this book was not defaced , that is ultra rare !
    Overall I think this book is in great condition . back cover has a white mark on it , paint ? scratch ?
    Please ask for more pictures and information if needed.
    I accept offers .

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many