Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

M39 Eihandgranate (Egg Grenade)

Article about: More... by: Bill T Description: Unfortunately have to sell my Model 39 Eihandgranate (Egg Grenade) due to Medical/Dental Bills. This Egg Grenade is good complete shape. Pics don't do it just

Default M39 Eihandgranate (Egg Grenade)

More...

by: Bill T

Description: Unfortunately have to sell my Model 39 Eihandgranate (Egg Grenade) due to Medical/Dental Bills.

This Egg Grenade is good complete shape. Pics don't do it justice AT ALL, trust me. In hand you will see that it is way better looking. lol It was found in It's original box in a pond, (fuse deactivated/Inert of course). The pull cap still retains 85% of it's blue finish. (which is more dark blue in real life)
    The Royal Blue Fuse caps distinguished a 4.5 second delay in explosion.

Fuse Cap is visibly and clearly marked EYV 43, and actually still has the fuse rope fully intact inside that was used to connect to the fuse itself and pulled!!
    The Bottom of the grenade is marked GCK

The fuse itself can be spun around either way, so the tabs are up, or down, depending how you want to display them.

Body of grenade is still fully intact, there is Pitting just like 99% of these, NO holes in it at all. It is very hard and sturdy and even shows some original paint. Has not been cleaned. Rust shows up in the pic in one spot near the top, but in hand I don't even really see it....its blow up because of the close-up "flash" pics.

Overall a Nice example of a ww2 German M39 Egg Grenade that displays Very well!!

Asking $225 USD shipping Or Best Closest Offer

(will only ship to countries where this is allowed, check your laws, as I will not be responsible for customs stealing it)

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M39 Eihandgranate (Egg Grenade)
    P
    Many