Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Paperwork Batch Nr 2 - Ideal for a beginner

Article about: More... by: hucks216 Description: I've had a little spring clean and have decided to put two little batches together, primarily aimed at any beginners on a budget and who aren't too fussed w

Default Paperwork Batch Nr 2 - Ideal for a beginner

More...

by: hucks216

Description: I've had a little spring clean and have decided to put two little batches together, primarily aimed at any beginners on a budget and who aren't too fussed with what they get just so long as they can get something to feed the habit that is collecting!

I will not reveal what units are entered or any names that can not already be seen - what you see is what you get. Think of it as a paperwork lucky dip. Please do not expect a DKiG winner or a Panzer crewman as you will be disappointed.
    What I will say though is that two of the Wehrpässe are issued to WW-1 veterans so have minimal entries, although one does have a letter informing the family of the death of a son at Jassy (Romania) in 1944. The third Wehrpass is WW-2 related.
    And none of the items relate to each other, so 9 items for 9 different individuals.

Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer - the asking price of 160 Euros amounts to just under 18 Euros per piece and the asking price also includes payment & shipping fees.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Paperwork Batch Nr 2 - Ideal for a beginner
    P
    Many