Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Photo Album/Annual 3rd Reich era family details etc..

Article about: More... by: Ordens Description: I've had this for a number of years but its just been sat in a drawer so it may as well go. Only one of these I have ever seen. Originally direct from Germany

Default Photo Album/Annual 3rd Reich era family details etc..

More...

by: Ordens

Description: I've had this for a number of years but its just been sat in a drawer so it may as well go. Only one of these I have ever seen. Originally direct from Germany. Its a WW2 photo album/annual mix. Its about A4 in size. Has 8 blank cardboard sheets complete with tissue leaf for each sheet to mount photos. At the front is an A4 pic of Hitler by Conrad Hommel of Berlin and then a pic of Goring also in A4. Then there are a load of pages that show pics of awards up to the time of publication. There are pages to enter family tree information, pages to list awards won etc.. etc.. A very unusual item. It shows a bit of yellowing on the pages due to age and some of the tissue leafs for the photo pages have age spots on them. It also has a 3 page narrative from the NSKOV but I don't speak that much German! The front of the album is embossed with the Iron Cross, complete with Swastika. The must be a mid-war item as the pages with entrys for the war are labelled 1939 - 194_.

Looking for the best offer plus paypal and shipping.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Photo Album/Annual 3rd Reich era family details etc..
    P
    Many