Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reich's Chancellery Platter by Wellner. Nice!

Article about: More... by: Tom Bennett Description: Hello and welcome. I have a very speicial Third Reich item here. It's a large silver plated Reich's Chancellery platter marked Wellner 120. This item was

Default Reich's Chancellery Platter by Wellner. Nice!

More...

by: Tom Bennett

Description: Hello and welcome. I have a very speicial Third Reich item here. It's a large silver plated Reich's Chancellery platter marked Wellner 120. This item was recovered from the ruins of the building after it was badly destroyed by the Soviet's during the battle for Berlin. A US Gi went through with his unit after the Soviet's had left and recovered this platter from the ruin's and took it back home where it's been until now. It show's some heat blistering caused by intense heat and a few ding's and dang's but mostly in remarkable condition considering what this item has seen and been through. This was found right above the Fuhrer Bunker where Hitler shot himself and may well have eaten from this very tray along with the 'inner circle' of the Third Reich including Himmler,Goering and Goebbles along with many other's during the high time of the period! The Chancellery was a magneficent building that has never ben matched to this day. I have a great book made about the building with plan's and many photo's duiring construction and destruction that i will include with the tray to the buyer, It's in large format and has comparison photo's of where the buliding was as apposed to the block of flat's and sand pit where Hitler and Eva Braun had been burnt (ironic that it's where children paly now lol). Please note this is a large and heavy item and i cannot guarantee a postage cost as it will vary on location and the dimension's are 25.5 inch's long by 16.5 inch's wide.Please ask any question's about this item and i will do my best to answer as promptly as possible. Any offer's will be considered on this item and send any message's regarding this and we can talk. Thankyou and the very best of luck! Tom

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reich's Chancellery Platter by Wellner. Nice!
    P
    Many