Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Scarce 1943 NSDAP Membership Jahrbuch

Article about: More... by: Erno Description: I'm offering a scarce 1943 Nationalsozialistisches Jahrbuch at a big discount. I was asking \\$200, but I'd like some cash for a purchase so I'm offering it at a

Default Scarce 1943 NSDAP Membership Jahrbuch

More...

by: Erno

Description: I'm offering a scarce 1943 Nationalsozialistisches Jahrbuch at a big discount. I was asking $200, but I'd like some cash for a purchase so I'm offering it at a very good price. The cover has some issues, especially the spine, part of which has come apart from the rest. The very top of the spine (containing the numbers '43') has broken away completely, but the rest is still attached to the back cover. there is also some discoloring on the back cover. The inside of the book, though, is nearly pristine and perfectly readable. There is no internal writing, save for a small notation in pencil on the inside back cover, which I have pictured here. Included in this volume is all the organizational information for the year 1943, including addresses and information related to Gauleitern and other leaders, dates of birth, a calendar and lots of wartime information and quotes. I'm not fluent enough in German to make full use of this, but the information in this volume is invaluable for any collector or researcher. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like more information or extra photos, either by PM here on WRF or by e-mail. Shipping within the United States is free, and international shipping will be actual cost. Thanks for looking!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scarce 1943 NSDAP Membership Jahrbuch
    P
    Many