Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wartime Prints

Article about: More... by: MottlakeSOT Description: Master Work of German War Photoagrapher(s). Really neat set of large prints from the Heireich Hoffman publishing house. Blue grey tones, roughly 15.5 x 2

Default Wartime Prints

More...

by: MottlakeSOT

Description: Master Work of German War Photoagrapher(s). Really neat set of large prints from the Heireich Hoffman publishing house. Blue grey tones, roughly 15.5 x 20.5 inches overall size. The image itself is 9x14 inches (I mean roughly...I do not have them in front of me, but checked them 2 nights back. More precise measurements can be given later. There are 10 prints, and I do not know how many originally came in the set, but I got them in 1979 from George Peterson of National Capital Historic Sales in Va. They come in a vellum folder, textured finish, which has colored over the years. The prints themselves are in excellent shape with very slight yellowing starting on some edges. I have ben looking for acid free sheets, such as used with comic books ( i have seen them do wonders with my comic collection), but for thiss size, a museum supply store will be likely. As with anything I ship, extreme care goes into the packing. Shipping is speculative, and dependant on destination.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wartime Prints
    P
    Many