Crete, Kreta and Afrika Fallschirmjager Paperwork, Certificates, Unique Items, Tunics, Caps

Article about: Hello, seeking to build Kreta, Afrika Fallschirmjager collection. Looking to acquire original Kreta, Afrika related paperwork, certificates, Unique items, Tunics and Caps. Single items or gr

?

Default Crete, Kreta and Afrika Fallschirmjager Paperwork, Certificates, Unique Items, Tunics, Caps

Hello,
    seeking to build Kreta, Afrika Fallschirmjager collection. Looking to acquire original Kreta, Afrika related paperwork, certificates, Unique items, Tunics and Caps. Single items or groupings. Thank you.
    Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Crete, Kreta and Afrika Fallschirmjager Paperwork, Certificates, Unique Items, Tunics, Caps

Hi
    I have a very well used Kreta cuff title that has been torn from a uniform. It is stained with what might be blood. I also have an unused Afrika cuff title camel hair type. Let me know and I can send pics and prices.

Phil

Default Re: Crete, Kreta and Afrika Fallschirmjager Paperwork, Certificates, Unique Items, Tunics, Caps

i'm intrested for the Afrika cufftitle too if it's still unsold... I'm from Crete and i LOVE relics from Crete or Crete-related... So let me know...