Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

I'm looking for

Article about: An original flag of the third reich preferably a swastika on a red background with the black cross behind and the Maltese cross in the left corner. A standard swastika in the white circle wi

Default I'm looking for

An original flag of the third reich preferably a swastika on a red background with the black cross behind and the Maltese cross in the left corner.
    A standard swastika in the white circle with the red background would suffice, i'm a collector of Nazi memorabilia.
    Any suggestions folks?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I'm looking for
    P
    Many

Theres one similar in the classified adverts on this forum and loads in the WAF classified. Filing that many online dealers seem to have them

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I am sorry, this is not a buy sell forum, this is a discussion forum.
    I suggest if you are searching for something, you post a want ad here in the Classifieds section.
    Wanted- German Militaria - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Or, you can look through the flag section of the Classifieds here.
    Third Reich German flags and banners - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by Darth Hitlous View Post
    An original flag of the third reich preferably a swastika on a red background with the black cross behind and the Maltese cross in the left corner.
    A standard swastika in the white circle with the red background would suffice, i'm a collector of Nazi memorabilia.
    Any suggestions folks?
    If you are a collector of memorabilia then you dont just 'customize your order' if you want help, you tell us what you want and maybe someone can help you. There are plenty of threads containing links around here that will link you to sites that sell original. The 'configuration' you describe is a reichskriegsfahne, I believe, but the middle center always features aswastika. No exception. The only places you see this configuration you describe are video games that dont want to feature swastikas due to age ratings and neo-nazi items which we don't like to speak of here in the community.

A good example of the reichskriegsfahne:
    https://militariaplaza.nl/miscellane...0x170-2-detail