Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Trade German militaria for 1982 Maico MC490 Motocross Bike Vintage Motorcycle

Article about: Hello Folks, And Thank you to the good People here at WRF for allowing me to post this... This is a 1982 Maico, If anyone was interested in it, I would consider Trades for Helmets, Badges, M

Default Trade German militaria for 1982 Maico MC490 Motocross Bike Vintage Motorcycle

Hello Folks, And Thank you to the good People here at WRF for allowing me to post this...

This is a 1982 Maico, If anyone was interested in it, I would consider Trades for Helmets, Badges, Medals, Caps, Etc, I am sure shipping can be arranged just about anywhere, some places more expensive then others. If you dropped me an email I can give indepth info on the bike. Thank you all !!
    Johnerichunting@gmail.com
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Trade German militaria for 1982 Maico MC490 Motocross Bike Vintage Motorcycle   Trade German militaria for 1982 Maico MC490 Motocross Bike Vintage Motorcycle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trade German militaria for 1982 Maico MC490 Motocross Bike Vintage Motorcycle
    P
    Many