Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Trade for scans for book use.

Article about: Follow the wanted section by: Mark C Yerger Description: Looking only for scans, not your original to keep, for my German Cross series of books. If you have seen any they cover far more than

Default Trade for scans for book use.

Follow the wanted section

by: Mark C Yerger

Description: Looking only for scans, not your original to keep, for my German Cross series of books. If you have seen any they cover far more than topic title.
    Commanders at all levels Regiment, Abteilung, Bataillon (award holders of not), Ia, ceremonies, German Cross holders (with or without award), scans of smaller level award documents (IC, Wound, Eastern Front, etc etc)) for the above commanders, below units, or any Waffen-SS GC holder.

Totenkopf
    SS-Panzer Brigade "Gross
    Handschar
    19th Latvian division
    also have a needs list for my Army project, head shots sought of several Generals. Zero free time to spend other than writing, so please contact direct at YERGEMAR@gmail.com

Best,
    Mark

Will trade research on SS aspects, Personalakte (have 5,000 and understand them), some image needs. Not interested in translating long text documents, to time intensive. But I cabn explain most anything you do not know in my topic and/or can tell you volumes where it is. Have far more to offer than I generally find :)

Thanks,
    Mark

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trade for scans for book use.
    P
    Many