Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Cotton SS 44 Dot camo tunic

Article about: Click here for details... by: L33thal Description: In excellent condition, all original, a few minor snags about the tunic (see pics), all original 4 pocket dot pattern cotton SS tunic made

Default Cotton SS 44 Dot camo tunic

Click here for details...

by: L33thal

Description: In excellent condition, all original, a few minor snags about the tunic (see pics), all original 4 pocket dot pattern cotton SS tunic made of cotton. These tunics made of cotton are more difficult to find than the standard HBT material as is the tropical tan sleeve eagle (which is original to the tunic). all buttons grey steel pebbled buttons are present. The interior has partial HBT lining/reinforcement around the arm pits, belt loops and side seams. Tunic still has markings under the right armpit and is still very visible (BETR. RA) the rest of the lining is made from a tan cotton material. This was purchased from Bill Shea in 2004 and original letter is included in the sale. asking $5,500 US fees. I am only selling as it doesn't fit into my collection, am open to offers/trades however I'm in no hurry to sell this tunic. lay away welcome.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many