MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German reversible parka mouse grey/white

Article about: Click here for details... by: williamsong Description: Hi! Here it is a german winter reversible parka original from WW2 100% warranty, bought directly from the family of the veteran. The pa

Default German reversible parka mouse grey/white

Click here for details...

by: williamsong

Description: Hi! Here it is a german winter reversible parka original from WW2 100% warranty, bought directly from the family of the veteran.
    The parka is a mouse grey pattern, used by wehrmacht and waffen SS troops, the grey part has been heavily worn, and has lost a bit of the original color, turning in a light grey now. The winter part still have the winter color in almost perfect conditions, is perfect for a mannequin display of the german winter soldier.
    It has a "war made" repairs in the back, and a few sewn in the front part. The hood is a bit torn, has the half of the hood disjointed, but you can easily repair it for a mannequin display with a few safety pins.
    Its a fantastic oportunity to buy a real used in war german parka. This one has seen definetly a lot of war, when you see it you realize that its a very nice piece of history, it's a bit salty but give him personality.
    I'm selling this because i have bougth another one and need space in my war room. If you have any doubt, want more photos or anything like that feel free to contact me!
    Shipping is not incluyed in the price.
    Thanks

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German reversible parka mouse grey/white
    P
    Many