Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Heer M-36 feldbluse

Article about: Click here for details... by: kozowy1967 Description: This Heer M-36 feldbluse looks to be a nice field worn example. This tunic is depot stamped to the Hanover plant and is dated 1939 and i

Default Heer M-36 feldbluse

Click here for details...

by: kozowy1967

Description: This Heer M-36 feldbluse looks to be a nice field worn example.
    This tunic is depot stamped to the Hanover plant and is dated 1939 and is in a nice large size and is buttoned on the shoulders to the 2 company .The M-36 breast eagle and the litzen look to be reapplied,the Gefrieter insignia looks to be original to the tunic
    There are three small repairs to this feldbluse the first one is on the top left shoulder it looks as if the shoulder board button was ripped off at one time tearing some of the wool under the button when it was done the material was resewn and the button was reapplied.
    The other two repairs are beside the bottom left pocket there is one hole about the size of a pencil eraser and a small rip about 4mm long there is a little napping to the wool as would be expected on a tunic that is 73 years old.
    This tunic displays rather nicely and looks quite sharp decked out with field gear
    Buyer is responible for pay pal fees and shipping costs my prices are not set in stone and I will consider decent offers.
    Thanks for looking Mark K

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer M-36 feldbluse
    P
    Many