Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Price Reduced WW2 German Leaders Brown tunic with armband and pants Rare find

Article about: Click here for details... by: wes199 Description: A very nice condition NSDAP tunic jacket , Light blue piping on collar , all buttons are there and the 3 piece armband is still attached. Th

Default Price Reduced WW2 German Leaders Brown tunic with armband and pants Rare find

Click here for details...

by: wes199

Description: A very nice condition NSDAP tunic jacket , Light blue piping on collar , all buttons are there and the 3 piece armband is still attached. This has a makers tag at the neck and a RZM tag in the inner pocket dated 1938. The pants are also in very clean excellent condition. there is 3 very minor small moth holes and a few old stains on the tunic but nothing to bad. Pants look very good only some light yellow stains on inside liner from being used. The photo of the pants shows the true color, where the other pictures the color looks a little washed out. If you would like any other pictures please just ask I will do my best to be quick.
    will ship with tracking to the USA and Canada only

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Price Reduced WW2 German Leaders Brown tunic with armband and pants Rare find
    P
    Many