SOLD (May 8, 2013) 1941 Luftwaffe Buckle Belt Tab Schmole & Co Menden
Click here for details...
||Up for bid is a very nice authentic 1941 Luftwaffe belt buckle and brown leather belt tab.
1. Buckle is made of steel. Shows some of original paint and minor surface rust.
2. Backside of buckle lip is engraved with the Schmole logo - a "pine tree" flanked by an "S" and "C" and the year 1941.
3. Brown leather belt tab displays an oval enscribed "Schmole & Comp Menden 1941" and has the double claw clasp.
4. Overall condition is good. No rust-out holes, dents, bends or gouges. No material defects.
5. Item will make a terrific addition to your WWII German militaria collection.
6. PayPal Only.
7. Shipping costs within continental USA are $7.00 via United States Postal Service (USPS). International USPS shipping available. Final shipping charges will be calculated after your winning bid is accepted.
Thank you for your interest in this item. Good Luck.
War Relics Militaria sales
05-10-2013 02:50 AM