Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SUPERB Artillery NCO's Waffenrock Parade Tunic

Article about: Click here for details... by: Styx Description: Sadly, as my collection grows I realise I have to hone in on my specific interests, meaning that I'll have to sell off those which don't confo

Default SUPERB Artillery NCO's Waffenrock Parade Tunic

Click here for details...

by: Styx

Description: Sadly, as my collection grows I realise I have to hone in on my specific interests, meaning that I'll have to sell off those which don't conform to the new order. Unfortunately, that includes my beloved Waffenrock. So here it is offered for sale today, originally purchased from the reknowned dealer Craig Gottlieb (the Waffenrock will come with the original COA from him). This is the description from the original listing:

Superb officer's quality tailored Waffenrock for an Artillery Feldwebel. The tunic is made of a fine field grey trikot wool with rich bottle green wool cuffs and collar. The tunic is properly piped in artillery red, which gives the tunic a striking appearance. The eagle is a 3 dimensional officer's quality bullion example. The NCO Tresse is still bright, as are the cuff and collar insignia. The shoulderboard buttons display the number '1', indicating the Feldwebel was a member of the 1st company. On the right sleeve is a fabulous hand embroidered bullion 'F' on dark green with a silver cord border, indicating this NCO was a qualified Feuerwerker (ordnance technician/artificer), while on the left is the badge for a Richtkanonier (Artillery Gun Layer) in gold silk or cotton. The lining is artificial silk with officer's quality interior belt, a nicely flapped slit for the NCO saber hanger. The interior shows wear and use, so you can tell this tunic was actually worn quite a bit. The tunic exterior is in excellent condition. All in all a wonderful example of a skilled artillery NCO's high grade Waffenrock!

PM me if you're interested!

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SUPERB Artillery NCO's Waffenrock Parade Tunic
    P
    Many