Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assmann Luftwaffe officers dress buckle

Article about: More... by: kozowy1967 Description: I recently acquired this Luftwaffe officers belt buckle for the brocade style of belt it is manufactured by Assmann and is in the second pattern flare-tai

Default Assmann Luftwaffe officers dress buckle

More...

by: kozowy1967

Description: I recently acquired this Luftwaffe officers belt buckle for the brocade style of belt it is manufactured by Assmann and is in the second pattern flare-tailed Luftwaffe eagle produced (Circa 1936/1937-1945) as I do not collect Luftwaffe items I thought I would pass it along to a good home.
    During the Third Reich there was a prescribed form of wear of the Brocade and Buckle with the buckle being positioned on the right side.Reguations of February 12th 1940 discontinued the wear of the brocade belt and buckle but it was still worn on formal occasions when ordred.
    The back is nicely marked with the Assmann Logo but it is a little off center the roundel as well has been cut and pressed a little crudely after much research here and off the forum I do find that this is although not common there are many other examples of later manufactured buckles that have the same issue
    I am open to offers as well as the possibility of trade for British and or Canadian WWII Para items of equal value

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assmann Luftwaffe officers dress buckle
    P
    Many