Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

double-claw Wehrmacht Officer's belt & buckle

Article about: More... by: all1knew Description: Hello all, Here's your chance to pick up an authentic Wehrmacht Officer's double claw belt and buckle set. This example comes with TWO removable buckles tha

Default double-claw Wehrmacht Officer's belt & buckle

More...

by: all1knew

Description: Hello all,

Here's your chance to pick up an authentic Wehrmacht Officer's double claw belt and buckle set. This example comes with TWO removable buckles that are identical in size but each with a different finish. YOU GET BOTH BUCKLES WITH THE BELT. One buckle is matte-gray for combat wear in the field while the other is a frosted finish for dress, parade, and walking out wear. Either buckle can be worn depending on what the Officer had going on and was an alternative to having two different belts. Would be perfect for display with either a field or dress tunic, depending on what finish you have on the tunic buttons. I'll let the photos do the talking on this one in near perfect condition. Measures roughly 43" long which suggests it is a "110" cm belt in size. The width of the belt is just over 1-3/4" and I believe it is a 45mm wide leather belt although I am not positive on that as there are no markings on the belt whatsoever. I have shown both buckles on the belt in the photos to give an idea of what this will look like on your uniform bust. Black belts such as this can be seen in period photographs being worn by members of the Luftwaffe, Heer, and Waffen-SS. Guaranteed original WW2 era manufacture.
    To purchase, simply click the "Buy It Now" button on this page.

$199.99
    free shipping ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD and I don't charge PayPal fees like some of the other guys!

Thank you for looking.

William Kramer

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement double-claw Wehrmacht Officer's belt & buckle
    P
    Many