Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Mauser K98 parts

Article about: More... by: douglas2496 Description: Here is a lot of K98 parts from my spares box. All have waffenamts on them somewhere or other. Condition is variable. All comply with UK law. I have trie

Default Mauser K98 parts

More...

by: douglas2496

Description: Here is a lot of K98 parts from my spares box. All have waffenamts on them somewhere or other. Condition is variable. All comply with UK law.
    I have tried to provide good, clear pictures so that the condition of these items can be seen.
    A stock end peice with bayonet lug. Woodwork damaged. Bayonet lug very good, end barrel band blued and very good apart from slight chipping on one side.
    A sight mount with sight. The sight in excellent condition. The sight mount less good condition and has been painted black.
    A trigger guard with magazine components. Condition quiet good, most original finish but some little spots of superficial rust and a few scratches. Non matching serial numbers. Some electropencilled numbers on the floor plate.
    A trigger in very good condition.
    A bolt release catch in very good condition.
    Part of a bolt with main spring and safety catch. Cocking peice in very poor condition, other items good, firing pin ground down and cannot be used.
    A butt plate in good condition.
    UK sales only please. Paypal prefered.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mauser K98 parts
    P
    Many