Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII German Red/Brown Bakelite Binoculars Case

Article about: More... by: AirMechanic Description: For sale: WWII German 6 x 30 bakelite binoculars case. The case is the very desireable redish brown variant. The spring loaded front pull tab is fully fu

Default WWII German Red/Brown Bakelite Binoculars Case

More...

by: AirMechanic

Description: For sale: WWII German 6 x 30 bakelite binoculars case. The case is the very desireable redish brown variant. The spring loaded front pull tab is fully functional, and is marked "frn42". The leather straps and tab are present, and still are supple, albeit a little dry. The initials "AJF" have been lightly scratched into the top of the case. The bottom of the inside of the case is maker code marked "ehe", "9951/2", "41" (inside of a symbol). There is a small crack in the lid of the case, on the back of the left corner. It is not noticeable from the front. There is also a minor indentation on the front of the case, that is partially obscured by the pull tab (it's hard to see in the photo). It's quite common to find minor issues with these cases, as bakelite is very sensitive to the rigors of the battlefield, climate changes, and the test of time. I've seen similiar binocular cases sell for $275 - $300 on militaria websites. Please email for international shipping qoute. I accept cash, checks, money orders, and paypal (please email me first if you would like to pay with paypal).

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Red/Brown Bakelite Binoculars Case
    P
    Many