Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Army Infantry Officers Visor Hat with Bullion Insignia

Article about: More... by: Karl S. Description: Beautiful condition with a pleasing high peak, appears very lightly used and there's no mothing what so ever. Insignia is hand embroidered silver alumi bulli

Default Army Infantry Officers Visor Hat with Bullion Insignia

More...

by: Karl S.

Description:

Beautiful condition with a pleasing high peak, appears very lightly used and there's no mothing what so ever.
    Insignia is hand embroidered silver alumi bullion wire, eagle and wreath, both on dark green. Visor is the standard type made of fiber with black finish, chinstrap is made of
    silver plated bullion wire and has tarnished with age and looks very nice.
    Inside is lined with light gold silk rayon and has the complete cellion sweat diamond with dark brown leather sweat band, interior is in excellent condition, cap size is a large size 59.

I prefer a U.S.P.S. Money Order or Western Union for payment.

INTERNATIONAL BUYER: Due to the inability to adequately insure packages to countries outside of the United States, I cannot be responsible for loss or damage. Therefore, the buyer assumes all responsibility for the package once it has left my post office. This includes all Custom fees and duty charges.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Infantry Officers Visor Hat with Bullion Insignia
    P
    Many