Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

bahnschutz polizei other ranks service cap

Article about: More... by: spandau Description: Well shaped cap made of police green/field grey material. The cap band is black and piping grey for other ranks railway protection police. The insignia has o

Default bahnschutz polizei other ranks service cap

More...

by: spandau

Description: Well shaped cap made of police green/field grey material. The cap band is black and piping grey for other ranks railway protection police.

The insignia has oxidised and hence gone somewhat grey in look but is original to the cap. The maker is peter kupper (pekuro) as stamped on the liner but the sweatband is artifical leather and does not hold the characteristic black velvet strip in between the sweatband and cap band. I believe the cap is a mid/later war production as the second pattern cap was introduced post 1942. There is some moth damage to the piping and underside of the cap at rear. This does nor detract from the overall appearance of the cap.

As ever price negotiable, If interested PM me and I can send more pictures to enable you to make a decision.

Reason for sale: last couple of police caps I have left as I only collect Army now....shelf space required !

ON HOLD;PENDING PAYMENT

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement bahnschutz polizei other ranks service cap
    P
    Many