Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Cap Infantry enlisted

Article about: More... by: Ordens Description: Nice original Infantry Cap for the enlisted. Complete with original eagle and cockade. The cockade has come lose from the front but I only display the cap so

Default Cap Infantry enlisted

More...

by: Ordens

Description: Nice original Infantry Cap for the enlisted. Complete with original eagle and cockade. The cockade has come lose from the front but I only display the cap so have not tried to re-attach it. A nice original cap in good condition. Its about a size 58cm. There are no moth holes that I can see on the cap. The inside sweatband has split into about 3 pieces and is a bit unstitched. It has a cardboard shape keeper in there which came with the cap. It was originally from DN in Hamburg many years ago. A very nice and unmessed with cap and unusual to find one without any moth holes. £275 plus paypal and posting.I'm selling off bits of my collection to fund my latest Harley project. My collection is online if anyone is interested - www.axisawards.homestead.com. Thanks.

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap Infantry enlisted
    P
    Many