Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Transport Officers Visor Cap

Article about: More... by: MLH13 Description: Very handsome and solid heer transport officers visor cap made of fine doeskin wool and piped in light blue. It has a beautiful saddle shape and high front pea

Default Heer Transport Officers Visor Cap

More...

by: MLH13

Description: Very handsome and solid heer transport officers visor cap made of fine doeskin wool and piped in light blue. It has a beautiful saddle shape and high front peak. A fine bullion wreath coupled with a minty cockade and eagle makes the cap really shine. In addition, the black visor is almost flawless and the silver chin cord is perfect. the interior still holds a perfect sweat shield that is maker marked and under the maker's name, in VERY fine print is, "Adolf Hitler Srasse" (and a number I cannot make out) The cap is maked size 57.
    There is some moth activity to the top of the cap, and to the left side and backside of the cap on the blue piping. In my opinion, this mothing is minimal and does not detract from the cap's splendor.
    I have attached several pictures of this cap that shows its exceptional condition but if specific pictures or questions are needed, please feel free to send me an e-mail.
    Shipping and insurance to the lower 48 States is covered. International buyer will pay the actual shipping charges.

I prefer a bank transfer, cashier's check or money order. I will also accept PayPal if the buyer is willing to pay the fees or send payment using the gift option.

Please send all inquiries to Adler63@att.net

Thank you

Mark

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Transport Officers Visor Cap
    P
    Many