Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 german drb reichsbahn overseas cap

Article about: More... by: CPTLOU Description: WW2 German Reichsbahn overseas cap. I have owned it since 1992, obtained at the old-book market in Koln in the summer of 92. I found it folded flat inside a 1

Default Ww2 german drb reichsbahn overseas cap

More...

by: CPTLOU

Description: WW2 German Reichsbahn overseas cap. I have owned it since 1992, obtained at the old-book market in Koln in the summer of 92. I found it folded flat inside a 1960s hard-bound print of a book called " German Railroad industries and its wartime service" ( in german).
    There is evidence of minimal wear, as the cotton-linen material has survived rather well, with very strong color still, and 98% of its waffenfarbe still intact. Its color is still also very vibrant, considering the passing of time. There is a small snag ( not a moth bite) in the back as pictured.
    Standard national tricolor insignia and Reichs emblem above that, machine-sewn. Inside cotton lining indicates very minimal use, as it is not soiled of sweat-stained. The size is about a US 7 regular.
    Overall, a nice original WW2 Reichsbahn overseas cap. I can shipp overseas with no problem. Feel free to EM or call me with Questions.
    I accept PAYPAL. Check my feedback on EBAY under " e.collectables1967 ".

War Relics Militaria sales

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 german drb reichsbahn overseas cap
    P
    Many