Hi Guys

I hope this is the right section to post in.

I have started the restoration of my German captured and used Russian PM-38 12cm mortar. I have started on the breech cup making dummy parts for those that are missing, see before & after attached pictures, I still need to make the fire selector. Sprayed it sand yesterday as I was fed up with the red primer and I was painting other bits sand anyway.

Will post more updates in the future, it will take a while as I have other things to do as well.


Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gr.W 378(r) Mortar Breech 25-10-2013.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	705187Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12cm Mortar Breech Painted.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	705188