Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

Default Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

I am trying to get a clan together for "clan wars" it is a risk style format where you actually battle for (fake) land on a map and get gold in which you can spend on upgrades if you hold land.
    If anyone is interested in joining to try to battle in clan wars or if you just like playing and want friends to play with message me, my name on WoT is the same as it is here "americankraut" and our clan is ( PZ4 )

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    I am trying to get a clan together for "clan wars" it is a risk style format where you actually battle for (fake) land on a map and get gold in which you can spend on upgrades if you hold land.
    If anyone is interested in joining to try to battle in clan wars or if you just like playing and want friends to play with message me, my name on WoT is the same as it is here "americankraut" and our clan is ( PZ4 )
    Good luck with your clan m8.

My clan is the OAP's, we are over on the EU server.

I figured most people from the WRF are on that server I just want a small piece of land lol I wish different areas were taken by different tier limit battles only 3 others than me in my clan have a tier 8 and only one other has a tier 9...
    Are there any major differences on the EU server?

Nice I am waiting till Saturday to buy my e-75 since all 9 tiers will go on sale then. I want to continue the German tds but my garage is full and I am fond of my stugIII. Garage slots will be on sale as well so I will have to get a few of those.
    Jphilip are you in a clan? If not I can invite you to my tiny one and you get to wear the 4th SS PZ insignia on your tank if you do...
    Even though you recomend the Jagdpanther II I think for historical reasons (even though the game is inaccurate) I might want to try the Ferdinand. Do you find the armor better on the Jagdapanther II?

Hello,
    No, i'm not in a clan and i have to say that i refused many invitations so far. I'm not very interested to play Clan Wars, random battles are enough for me. I do appreciate to play in platoon with friends within random battles. Thanks for your offer anyway....maybe later but now i feel more like staying a lonesome Panzerjäger

My E-75 is now fully researched and it becomes pure fun with that powerful new engine (1200 cv). The 128 mm gun is rather good and the researched turret is very thick...

Concerning the Ferdinand and Jagdpanther II.....I first bought a Ferdinand because it was the only german tier8 TD available at the time. Developpers introduced the Jagdpanther II with a new update and i got it. I used them both for a while but decided to sell my Ferdinand as i felt more fun playing the Jagdpanther II. It really depends of how you like to play. Of course frontal armour is far better on the Ferdinand (200 mm vs 100 mm) but the speed and the traverse speed are lower. If you are strongly attached to the historical aspect, and want some sort of rolling bunker, get a Ferdinand...but if you dont care of the first and want a powerful fast and raced Panzerjäger, get a Jagdpanther II. Even if a i have a Jagdtiger, i'm still playing the Jagdpanther II as IMO it is the better german Panzerjäger of the game...the Jagdtiger is just a mean to get the final tierX vehicle, the JgPzE100.

Jagdpanther : 1751 battles, 50% victory, 2024 kills, maximum experience per battle (no premium account) : 1208 (mastery badge ace tanker)

Ferdinand : 293 battles, 41% victory, 272 kills, maximum experience per battle (n p a) : 1077 (mastery badge 1st class)

Jagdpanther II : 1648 battles, 51% victory, 2291 kills, maximum experience per battle (n p a) : 1301 (mastery badge ace tanker)

You can believe me when i say that you'll regret your StugIII and its traverse speed when you'll have a Ferdinand and plenty of agressive light and meds all around you...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

brapster
    ?

Checking in.

I am a very keen WOT player with over 6000 battles on NA & SEA, been playing for about 18 months.

Am active in a clan and clan wars, recently (finally) got my IS-7 Tier 10 (my 3rd Tier 10)

Any aussie/kiwi players on SEA looking for a clan feel free to hit me up with a PM and I can help you out.

WOT is my favourite computergame, been playing for quite a long time.
    I play on the EU-server and I am member in a British clan (FLANK)
    Most often I play meds and tankdestroyers, tier 9 my hightest tier so far.

Lets meet on the battlefield!

Best regards
    Anders

I stopped ! Need a new laptop; thise one is to slow and to old to play! I often enterd the theater imobilized and had to look how my tank was shot to pieces without being able to do anything...
    Playing FOE now! ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

I figured most people from the WRF are on that server I just want a small piece of land lol I wish different areas were taken by different tier limit battles only 3 others than me in my clan have a tier 8 and only one other has a tier 9...
    Are there any major differences on the EU server?
    It's planned that the land will be available to various tier battles.

Hello,
    As i finally found out how to capture images from the screen, i thought to show you some of my vehicles vin the game...

First, my babe, the most hated tank in the game, my chinese Type 59....
    left and right sides...

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast