Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

Default Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

I agree on the russian bias, I frequently get killed by lower tier russian tanks while in my Tiger, and I bounce far too many 88 shells to be realistic!

Indeed!

Also another thing you guys might not know: This game automatically wants to keep your win ratio at about 50% (because that's "fair" for the shit players blah blah blah). How? Let me explain:
    You probably noticed this when playing the game that you sometimes just miss everything and when you hit you don't penetrate or penetrate but do 0 damage. This is not your fault it's the game making you lose.
    If you win to much you will also automatically be put into a team with poor players again to get your win ratio to 50%.

That's what I hate the most.

?

Quote by kirederf7 View Post
    I don't play anymore, it's just not fun at higher tier... Almost everything is just base on chance. You have good team mates you win, you don't you lose.
    Artillery in this game is just plain stupid. Also this game is VERY Russian biased.

I dont play anymore because of all these frustrating details. And like you say,- If you dont have a good team, then it is of no use, you are just cannonfodder. I wrote the MOds and asked them why i have to play with the people i have on my full Ignore list?! There is a reason why i have placed them there. I never got an resonable answer, just the usual politican answer they giv everyone who writes them.
    So the game was just a waste of time, not enjoyable anymore- to much retarded lemmings that ruins the fun for all.

It was getting frustrating to quit to the garage every time i saw more then 1 artillery. I never play with more then 1 arty.
    Also after a while it was growing very frustrating when everything Non-russian armor were of same quality as a piece of tinfoil.

The game is also MORE unplayable when you come over level 6 in armor.

Interesting ! In the past week I've noticed I get no results from
    multiple 'dead on' hits - enemy tanks recieve zero damages
    after 3 or 4 shots. This is Extremely frustrating, especially
    after being instantly slaughtered in two or three
    previous games.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Exactly Walkwolf! Ive hit tanks from 15m with the 88 on my tiger and they have no effect, and I'm fairly certain the tiger was a devastating piece of armor!

Quote by sunsetIE View Post
    and I'm fairly certain the tiger was a devastating piece of armor!

Hello,
    in WoT, the Tiger is a very good second/third line sniper....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

I have no effect when i shoot with my panzer 3 on a kv-1.

?

Yes it is not a game for those with historical interest. You have to leave you "brain" outside the game when you play it.

I uninstalled it today, i couldnt take it anymore. To much frustration compared to positive gaming time. I have spend ALOT of real money on that game.

I hope someone will make a decent game like WoT, without all the stupid errors WoT have.

?

Hello guys

I'm a ex-hardcore OFP (Operation Flashpoint) gamer. This game i now called Arma2/Arma3, for those who don't know. It's the best war game out there when it comes to realism. One can go everywhere on the map, use all vehicles, buildings etc. Even the bullets you shoot, is actually a real bullet with all ballistics involved flying across the game "map". I think some WW2 maps have been made for this game engine. Arma is hyper realistic. Stick your head too far out and often you get killed with one shot. Would be awesome to make a WRF Arma2 WW2 team

A link to a WW2 game play video: ArmA 2 I-44 - "The Drop" - WWII Paratroopers taking AA emplacements - Co-op - YouTube

This is good stuff

Regards, Lars

?

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast