Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

My service record.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?   Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?  

I prefer War Thunder if anything but yes WOT is still fun! But to me Planes are the thing not tanks

Peace!

Used to play it but not as much now, I've started playing War Thunder.
    Always fun in the IL-2 or Ju 87.

Tanks will arrive in War Thunder during the fall, so I'm permanently switching to War Thunder.

?

Hey guys,
    I play from time to time, but I'm not that good. AMericanKraut added me to the PZ4 clan. My highest tier tank is a full upgraded VK 30.01 P with an 88mm gun.

Just as a matter of interest - does anyone play FRB in WT? Haven't done so yet but would love to team up with someone.

Even historical as FPS.....

BTW - always looking for someone to team up with in Rise of Flight.

Cheers

Hello fellow tankers,
    i mean those who're still playing to WoT...and i'm one of them as i still find this game fun...
    Sometimes, i want to give a bit of fresh air to my E75, just to unrust a bit the tracks, not very often but as i dont want to sell it, the better thing is to still use it...i recently fought two battles..i took part in two massacres i should say as i destroyed 17 tanks out of the 30 that faced my team...8 in the first battle and 9 in the second.
    Some players say that the E75 is the worst tier9 tank...all i have to say is when you know how to use it, that's the best...
    First battle with a standard account, second one with premium account (i won a free premium day for reaching 50,000 dmg in 24 hrs)

For those that will have the patience to watch the following captured screens, enjoy...

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

second battle

Thanks

i dont mind playing i platoon, if someone wants to join me, send a message to woll44 on the WoT server EU1..

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

I have very good experience with the KV2. But have not played the game for a long time.

I would recommend everyone WarThunder. There will be combined airplane and tank battles.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast