Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

Default Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    Panzerjäger and assault guns are not easy to use but when well served they can be deadful...
    Thanks
    Indeed difficult to serve!!! :-(
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Panzerjäger I, and working on it, crew is at 75 %.

Panzerkampfwagen VII Maus is a good tank !!

I don't know if it's a good one or not, i didn't try it....but perhaps a bit heavy for me...
    My Hetzer is not so bad, i broke my previous record (3 kills) yesterday, with 5 kills in the same battle of which a B1, a T34, 2 Sturmpanzer and a Pz35 (t)...nice afternoon...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

|<
    I know, my "battle survived" rate is going down and down....

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :

My BT-2 has been upgraded as much as possible and it is doing a great job of earning kills. I got a Pz.IIL "Luchs" earlier and I'm pretty happy about that. The AT-1 is halfway upgraded but it's still junk, so I will just have to push through with it until I can afford a precious SU-100.

Who else wants to join us?!? Ade, you have to make it work somehow...

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    I know, my "battle survived" rate is going down and down....
    The more I upgrade the shorter the battles are to me!! And no kills since long!!!!
    Who said it was a frustating game?????
    ;-)
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Yes it's sometimes a bit frustrating, but wait to have more practice and a better machine and you'll see the difference...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    My BT-2 has been upgraded as much as possible and it is doing a great job of earning kills. I got a Pz.IIL "Luchs" earlier and I'm pretty happy about that. The AT-1 is halfway upgraded but it's still junk, so I will just have to push through with it until I can afford a precious SU-100.

Who else wants to join us?!? Ade, you have to make it work somehow...
    Hello,
    I had great fun also with the BT2 at the beginning, great tank to rush, scout and turn around other tanks, especially Panzerjäger and assault guns, while shooting at them. The problem being that it does not accept many rounds with its thin armour. When i had my Pz35 (t) and Pz38(t), i sent a lot of BTs 'ad patres'...
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

|<
    Hello again stuka f,
    A Panzerjäger is not meant to run in the open. You got to be as sneaky as a ninja if you want to kill and survive. I just got my 158th and 159th victims in thirty seconds, two SU-76 that were chilling a bit behind a hill. I saw one of them shooting a long range shot to another tank far away and got closer using bushes to hide. Once in their back well hidden in a bush at an angle (not right behind them as it's where they will look first) and BOOOMMMM...the first one was burning before he made any move and the second one faced a diificult choice : running fast trying to hide with rocks OR face his faith in trying to defend himself. He chose the second option so i shot the tracks, he couldn't move and my next round made it explode....I made my first two kills with my new 7,5 cm /L48 (awesome) and managed to survive the battle...
    As sneaky as a ninja, especially with a Panzerjäger
    Try to always have something that protects you from the back, walls, hills, rocks, borders of the map. You must be invisible and not "reachable" from behind...the rest is an affair of skills and "flair"....
    and practice left and right turn while seeing thru the optics, that's very important, you can't afford to loose time when a tank is coming or spotting you. With smooth touchs on the keyboard and the engine won't make a lot of noise...there are a lot of little things that matter...
    Thanks

And good luck Kamerad Panzerjäger....

In Memoriam :

It nearly reads as a novel!!
    ;-)
    Thanks for the tips!+
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

You're welcome...
    and don't forget to use the right button on the mouse as many times as possible to be able to block your hull while looking around...for a Panzerjäger (without turret), it's a question of live or death...
    (i'll be without internet connexion until tuesday, so no worries if i don't reply to questions or Pms)
    Thanks

In Memoriam :

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast