Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Article about: Figured I would add a few pictures of my tanks to show whats in the game

Default Re: Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    So now that I am at tier III, I noticed that artillery pretty much dominates the game. I really wish it didn't.
    My fully equiped M2 light Tank, gives me the most satisfying games, especialy in open fields.
    Don't think I am going to upgrade that one more.
    cheers
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

I've recently gotten the Panzer III, and I otherwise run a Hetzer, a Wespe, a LeichTraktor and I think I'll get a American light tank of some sort, just for variety.

Nitram

I hate artilery in this game and the fact that I have to battle 5 tier tanks all the time with my pzkfw-38 which I think is a 3rd tier I cant seem to damage to anyone. Anyone have any advice until I can get a better tank for higher lvl matches?

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    I hate artilery in this game and the fact that I have to battle 5 tier tanks all the time with my pzkfw-38 which I think is a 3rd tier I cant seem to damage to anyone. Anyone have any advice until I can get a better tank for higher lvl matches?
    Play an ambush/defense role. This game is already starting to annoy me with its artillery. I almost have the T-28...
    Last edited by ObKrieger; 02-22-2012 at 09:36 PM.

haha ambush im just as slow as the mid tanks and my gun does no damage so when i do place a shot in there rear it does 1% damage :P cant wait for my pzIII

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post

Hello,
    Stay hidden and wait for some better time.
    When i played with the Panzer 35 (t) and 38 (t), it was great fun as battles only involved 4 or 5 tier Panzer.....with the Panzer 38nA (4 tier), it has been a nightmare since i met Panzer from 5 tier to IX tier (yes nine...!!!), with my armour as light as rolling paper and my 5 cm gun. A NIGHTMARE.....things are getting better since i play with the Hetzer, better frontal armour and good 7,5 cm gun, but my battle survived rate is still going down in flames....
    As already mentioned by other members, we should have a WRF clan on WoT....
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hello Gentlemen,
    Just to let you know that i purchased another armoured vehicle. After 133 battles played with my Hetzer (51 kills), i now play with another Panzerjäger, the StugIII which is not fully upgraded yet (i still have a 7,5 cm L/48)....
    I hope you still enjoy this game as much as i do...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

?

i have signed up , but it didnt run great on my laptop, im buying a M17X alienware laptop this week so it should hopefully run a little snmoother now

Just found my first tank video game!
    Don't know if anybody knows it!!? It must be over 35 to 40 years old!
    The "joy" sticks broke off on both sides, only the right side was repaired
    So you see I am an old "panzer guy"!! ;-)
    cheers
    |<
    Any WoT (World of Tanks) player around ?
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Hello guys im a constant player, if anyone has a mic or chatroom we could possibly play 5-7 at A time let me know when you guys will be playing!!

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast